Our vision is to thoughtfully apply technology that results in solutions that provide the greatest benefit to our customers. Our approach is to cultivate team environments that promote and inspire our designers to be creative, disciplined and thoughtful, and then to tap into the group to applying a broad range of ideas and technologies to achieve our customer’s goals.
Ultronic Systems is a technology partner. We use technology to design things that solve our customer’s problems. We stand for thoughtful application of technology. Why? Technology is very dynamic. When applied properly, people benefit greatly. We believe simple is usually best. The best solution requires an acute understanding of both the customer’s needs and the technological options available.
Our success and profitability are only possible if our customers succeed. We serve anyone who stands to benefit from the appropriate application of technology. We partner up with our customer to solve their problems.
We strive to create a rich team environment that is dynamic, challenging, fulfilling and fun. We encourage creativity, discipline, unconventional thought and ideas.
- Founded in 1998 by Ed Hilgendorf and Mark Weber.
- Experience in projects ranging from simple board layouts to complete multi-board products with extensive production fixturing.
- Customers ranging from entrepreneurs to multi-national corporations.
- Industries including consumer, medical, industrial, marine, process controls, oil and gas, automative, and transportation.
- Examples of current customers including Twin Disc, Cummins, Harley Davidson.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Wisconsin.
- Over 30 years of experience in electronic design and development.
- History at Krones and Pryon working as an embedded hardware and software engineer in the filling and packaging industry, and OEM medical products industry respectively.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Biomedical Engineering from Marquette University.
- Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee.
- Over 30 years of experience in design and development.
- History at Square D working as a software engineer focusing in the industrial controls industry, and at Pryon as an embedded software and hardware engineer focusing in designing OEM medical products.